Dr. Ivy Injung Hwang, DDS, FICOI
Dr. Hwang obtained her dental degree at Columbia University in New York City and completed her residency at Newark Beth lsrael Hospital in Newark, NJ. She excels in Cosmetic, lmplant and General dentistry making her sought after for the complex and routine dental treatment. She strives to treat and care for her patients to make each dental visit as pleasant as possible. She has been practicing dentistry in private offices of New Jersey for over 8 years.
Dr. Hwang continues to attend various continuing education programs to provide the best and most up to date treatment options to her patients. Her goal is to provide the best individualized treatment plan for their specific need to meet both patient’s and doctor’s goal to make your oral health at best condition and restore your smile.
Aside from dentistry, she is a busy mother of her 2 year old twins, Jacob and Julie, and she also enjoys traveling, exploring, running, and cooking.
• Doctor of Dental Surgery – Columbia University in New York City
• Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantology
• 2 year Implantology Surgical and Prosthetic Treatment - New York University College of Dental Medicine
• 1 Year Clinical Associate at Implantology group at Linhart CE practice at NYU
• 1 Year General Practice Residency at Newark Beth Israel Hospital
• Oral Surgery Externship – Harlem Hospital in New York City
• General Practice Externship – Jacobi Medical Center in Bronx, NY and Gouvineir Hospital in New York City